term & conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
The users of the website cannot do anything that can cause harm, damage or that in any way affects the way the website operates or looks. Any action that is considered illegal, unlawful, harmful or fraudulent is not acceptable. Links to this site can be provided as long as they meet these conditions and that they are removed immediately upon request.
We are not responsible and no-1t liable for any damage caused through use of products or services purchased through this website or the inability to access the website at any time, it can be any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages that result in loss of business, profits, or interruption of business
Third-party links and merchandise
How we use collected information
The website may include links to third party websites and products or services from third party websites. We are not responsible for the services or products that are offered by third parties. We offer no warranties on the offerings of the third parties and assume no liability in relation to the offers or to the functioning of the third party websites.
Breach Of The Agreement
If the user of the website breaches any of the terms and conditions of the website, we are authorized to take any actions deemed necessary to respond to the breach without prejudice. Actions can include, but are not limited to:
- Suspending user access to the website.
- Blocking computers IP address from accessing the website.
- Notifying the user’s internet service provider to prevent website access.
- Taking appropriate legal action with the courts
All materials contained on the Web Site are Copyright of Pusatmarket and product items respective authors. All rights reserved. No person is authorized to use, copy or distribute any portion the Web Site including related graphics. Pusatmarket and other trademarks and/or service marks (including logos and designs) found on the Web Site are trademarks/service marks that identify Pusatmarket. and the goods and/or services provided by Pusatmarket. Such marks may not be used under any circumstances without the prior written authorization of Pusatmarket.
We can transfer, subcontract or otherwise assign the rights and obligations of the website in regards to the terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
The terms and conditions in addition to the privacy statement constitute the entire agreement between the website and the user. The agreement supersedes all previous agreements that were in place.
Pusatmarket Extended License
Licensing always seems to be so complicated. Here’s what you can and cannot do with the resources provided under Pusatmarket Extended License:
- Use it for unlimited personal and commercial projects
- Use it as part of the end products for sale
- Use it to create flattened designs for sale
- Sell and redistribute it to any third party
- Install the font on a server that will allow users to utilize the fonts in order to customize the products that you offer
If you have some special project and it doesn’t cover with our license, feel free to contact us at [email protected]
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, respond to a survey, or subscribe to the newsletter. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, and phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Pusatmarket collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service : Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience : We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site : We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions : We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature : To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails : The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.